Sewer system failure is a problem that many homeowners must deal with. It is estimated that 10%-30% of all sewers are being replaced or repaired. Also, up to 50% of sewer systems are 30 years are older, which means they will have to be replaced soon. Even if you are building a new home, you must deal with permits to dig and the cost of renting machinery. Business owners face the dilemma of needing bigger lines or repairing old ones. The good news is that the industry has a cutting edge option for homeowners and business people now. The Trenchless Sewer System is becoming the most sought after repair/replacement for your home.
Why is the Trenchless Sewer System so popular?
• This innovative system can provide repairs or replacements to your sewer and drain system with minimally invasive disturbance to your yard or business.
• We use two techniques to provide service:
1. By drilling one hole, we use a balloon to insert a resin substance that forms into seamless, corrosion resistant pipe. The balloon is then removed, and your new system is in place, without the destruction of your property.
2. We may also use your existing line and fill it with our specially designed resin to form your new pipes. The old line is collapsed, and you are left with the best in a new system. It only takes 5-6 hours for the substance to harden. The complete process only takes about one day.
• Many homeowners do not want to dig large holes in their yards, and many businesses want to avoid costly repair to parking lots or floors.
• The Trenchless Sewer System is sought after for its cost effectiveness. Once you take away the expensive repairs for the property, this system saves you money. You won’t even be able to tell they were there to replace the old system.
• Pipes and lines formed by the Trenchless system are smooth and provide a clear pathway for waste. Also, resistant to corrosion and cracks, these lines cannot be invaded by tree roots or other debris.
If you are considering work on your sewer system, don’t let someone come and dig huge holes in your yard. Protect your landscape and home by choosing the newest technology available. Our experts have been trained to use cutting technology that provides seamless pipes and lines with minimal disturbance to your property.
Researchers have found that customers who used the Trenchless Sewer System have been pleased with the results. The smooth new pipes have a life expectancy of over 50 years while protecting you from cracks and corrosion. Although this technology has been around for almost 15 years, its environmental friendliness and cost effectiveness has exploded its popularity.
Homeowners do not want to spend money on repairing their yards or property from big holes dug from a backhoe. Why tear up your land or business when you can have cutting edge technology that only drills one to two holes. Instead of redoing your landscaping or parking lot- use the Trenchless Sewer System and save your money. It is becoming the most modern and popular sewer replacement system for a reason.